Privacy Statement & Cookies
Identity of the Data Controller
COFEPP, a public limited company (“SA”) incorporated under the laws of France, with a capital of €5,900,000, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Créteil under number 572 056 331, with VAT number FR 94 572 056 331, with registered office at 18 rue de l’Entrepôt, 94227 Charenton le Pont Cedex, France
User : any natural person, having a personal User account or not, using the Site ST RAPHAËL or any of the services available on the Site.
Site : the address https://www.straphael.fr
Collection and purposes of data processing
ST RAPHAËL may collect personal data on any Users browsing or consulting our Site, including, in particular, by using cookies in accordance with the legislation in force.
The data is collected whenever a User :
- contacts ST RAPHAËL Customer Service by any means of communication ;
- participates in promotional games/competitions ;
- browses the Site and consults articles ;
- shares an opinion with a friend by sending an e-mail or via social networks from an article ;
- fills in an information form or questionnaire on the Site.
The data collected is necessary for the following operations :
- Managing and monitoring commercial relations between ST RAPHAËL and the User/Customer (in particular operations concerning the processing of questions submitted by means of the contact form of the Site concerning orders, deliveries and returns, transactions, payments and invoices, claims, etc.) ;
- Personalizing the contents of the Site, displaying targeted advertisements especially on social networks ;
- Providing Share buttons to social networks ;
- Running promotional games/competitions ;
- Preparing audience measurement statistics and marketing studies ;
Setting up an account, forms and questionnaires
Users must fill in all the information fields of forms on the Site, with the exception of fields that are optional (i.e., not marked with an asterisk). The optional information is collected by ST RAPHAËL and is used to enhance the User experience on its Site.
All fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, and the User must fill them in.
All mandatory information must be given if the information form is to be processed. ST RAPHAËL will only respond to User inquiries with all the mandatory information.
The collected data will be used by ST RAPHAËL.
The data may also be processed by external subcontractors that ST RAPHAËL works with in order to personalize the contents of the Site.
Right of access, rectification and deletion
Please be informed that the automated processing of your personal data has been declared to the CNIL (i.e., French electronic data privacy authority). In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, Users have a right to access, rectify and delete data concerning them. Users are entitled to expressly object to the processing of their personal data.
To exercise this right, Users must send a letter to COFEPP (ST RAPHAËL), Service Juridique, 18 rue de l’Entrepôt, 94227 Charenton le Pont Cedex, France. Alternatively, they can fill in an online form, indicating their first name, family name and postal address. Any such demands must be signed and submitted with a valid and signed ID. Users can specify the address to which replies are to be sent.
ST RAPHAËL has 2 months, as of reception of a User’s request, to respond. Following this period, Users are entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL in the event of no response or a negative response from ST RAPHAËL.
Transferring personal data outside the European Union
Please be informed that your personal data may be transmitted to service providers located outside the European Union for the purpose of optimizing ST RAPHAËL’s advertising campaigns.
These service providers act in accordance with the European provisions on the protection of personal data set out in the Privacy Shield. ST RAPHAËL can transfer data related to its commercial relationship with Customers.
Data retention period
ST RAPHAËL retains data for a period of five years, as from the end of the business relationship with the User, be this a Customer or prospect. This time period starts from the last call to our customer service or from the sending date of an email to our customer service, or from a click on a hypertext link to an email sent by us, or, lastly, from the date of receipt of the User’s agreement to continue receiving commercial information from us at the end of the five-year period. At the end of the five-year period, the User data, be this Customer or prospect, will be anonymized.
Nevertheless, information enabling us to establish proof of existence of a right or a contract, or retained in order to respect our legal requirements, can be archived in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
Outcome of personal data after decease
Please note that you, the User, may set out, in the course of your lifetime, instructions pertaining to the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your decease. These instructions can be general or specific. You can change or revoke these instructions at any time, by contacting ST RAPHAËL, simply by sending a land mail to COFEPP (ST RAPHAËL), Service Juridique, 18 rue de l’Entrepôt, 94227 Charenton le Pont Cedex, France.
By way of exemption to the preceding, and in accordance with Article L 34-5 of the Post and Electronic Communications Code, ST RAPHAËL may send commercial material by email to Users without their prior consent if the User is already a customer of ST RAPHAËL, if that User did not object to receiving commercial material when setting up his/her account, and if the commercial material concerns products or services similar to those already provided by ST RAPHAËL.
Postal Address and Telephone Number
The Customer’s postal address and telephone number are required for the processing and management of commercial relations between ST RAPHAËL and the Customer.
ST RAPHAËL uses this personal data for commercial prospecting purposes. At any time, Customers can withdraw their consent simply and free of charge by sending a land mail to this effect to COFEPP (ST RAPHAËL) Service Juridique, 18 rue de l’Entrepôt, 94227 Charenton le Pont Cedex, France. Moreover, Users can oppose telephone canvassing by entering their land line number and/or mobile phone number, at no cost to them, on the official French call-blocking service at http://www.bloctel.gouv.fr/. Please note that any such request will be taken into account within no more than 30 days as from the date on which you register your number. Any such registration is valid for 3 years.
Likewise, ST RAPHAËL can use a Customer’s mobile phone number to manage orders, and can also use it for commercial prospecting. You can oppose this at any time simply and free of charge by sending a land mail to COFEPP (ST RAPHAËL), Service Juridique, 18 rue de l’Entrepôt, 94227 Charenton le Pont Cedex, France.
Definition of a Cookie
A cookie is a small text file that is placed or stored on your device (computer, tablet or mobile device) when you visit a website. The site uses the cookie to recognize you, to help you browse and to provide a safe connection. Lastly, it remembers your preferences if you should return to the site at a later time.
Users can, at any time, disable the cookies stored on their device. Do this by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. We would ask you to bear in mind however that disabling cookies will prevent you from accessing certain aspects of the Site used to customize the services provided by ST RAPHAËL.
The different types of cookies used
- Strictly necessary cookies : these cookies allow you to browse the Site and are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. Disabling them will cause difficulties in the use of the Site and will prevent access to certain features.
- Functional cookies : these cookies allow you to store your preferences and choices in order to personalize your experience on the Site.
- Performance cookies and statistics : these cookies collect information about how Users use the Site (number of visits, number of pages viewed, visitor activity) via Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics. These cookies also allow us to identify and resolve any problems of Site operation and to enhance the overall browsing experience.
- Advertising cookies : these cookies log information to send you personalized advertising tailored to your interests. They also help us to collect data about our advertisements (audience reach, etc.). Such cookies include, for example, cookies used for targeted advertising, or tracking cookies generated by “Share” buttons on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google +, and Instagram (Social Network Plug-ins).
- Partner cookies : these cookies placed on the device by partner companies identify the items consulted or purchased on our Site and they collect browsing data in order to customize the advertisements sent to the User outside of the site. As part of an advertising partnership, ST RAPHAËL may be required to transmit to the partner data concerning items consulted by a User when browsing the site and concerning the nature of a User’s purchases. Users can refuse these cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate parameters in their browser. Doing so will however prevent the user from accessing some features available from ST RAPHAËL’s partner companies.
- Social network buttons : ST RAPHAËL uses “Share” buttons on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter (see paragraph “Social Network Plug-Ins” below).
Each browser manages cookies and your cookie preferences in its own way. This will be described in detail in the Help menu of your browser which you can consult to customize your cookie preferences.
Disabling cookies on the main browsers :
- Go to the Tools menu, and then select Internet options.
- Click on the Privacy
- Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies.
- Then click Apply.
- In the menu at the top of the page, click on Tools, then Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security
- Go to the History
- Select Use custom settings for history.
- Clear the check-mark in Accept cookies from sites.
- Click OK to save your preferences.
- Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings.
- Disable cookies by selecting Block sites from setting any data.
- Click OK to save your preferences.
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Clear the check-mark Accept cookies.
- Click OK to save your preferences.
Turning off cookies via an interprofessional platform
You can also connect to the site Youronlinechoices, provided by the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), and managed in France by Interactive Advertising Bureau France. This European platform is used by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals, and is a centralized interface where you can turn off cookies potentially used for behavioral advertising aimed at you. To do this, go to http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
Please note that running the above procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on websites that you visit. It will only block technologies that use behavioral advertising.
ST RAPHAËL uses web tags on certain pages of the Site in order to count the number of visitors to that page. These web tags can be used with some of our business partners, especially to measure and improve the effectiveness of certain advertisements. The information collected via these tags is anonymous and is used by us to measure the number of visitors to some pages of the Site, for the purpose of providing a better User experience on our Site.
Social Network Plug-Ins
The Site uses plug-ins for social networks such as Facebook and Twitter (hereinafter “Social Networks”). For example, if a User is connected to his/her Facebook page when browsing on our Site, Facebook can directly link the person’s visit to his/her Facebook account even without that person actually clicking on the Share button. If the user does actually interact by means of the plug-ins (for example, by clicking on the Like button or by leaving a comment), then the corresponding information is sent to, and saved on, a Facebook server, and it will be published on the User’s Facebook page.
ST RAPHAËL does not manage the data collected by Social Networks via these buttons. Users are advised to consult the data protection policy of the concerned Social Network(s) for more information about how data collected by the Social Network in question is processed and used, as well as about how Users can adjust their Social Network settings to protect their privacy. If a User does not want a Social Network to link, to that User’s Social Network, any information collected by ST RAPHAËL, then the User should disconnect from the Social Network before consulting our Site.
Security measures taken by ST RAPHAËL to ensure the protection of personal data
ST RAPHAËL implements all technical means according to the rules of the art to maintain the integrity, security, and confidentiality of User data and in particular to ensure that this data is not altered, damaged or shared with a third party without permission.
Prevention and fight against fraud
The data we collect is also used to prevent and combat fraud including credit card fraud. ST RAPHAËL reserves the right to verify the personal data provided by a customer when submitting an order, and to take all measures ST RAPHAËL deems appropriate to ensure that the right bank account is debited, for the purpose of avoiding fraudulent payments. This verification may consist in requesting a proof of identity and/or place of domicile.
In the absence of a negative response from the customer, ST RAPHAËL reserves the right to cancel the order placed by the customer.